Furniture rearranging

I'm feeling a little fidgety lately... maybe because *Winter* is right around the corner so it's almost time to hibernate. Maybe it's because I'm losing my voice from this crazy sore throat of mine.
 Well, it's nothing a little furniture rearranging can't fix, right?

I love this headboard my friend found on Craigslist. I painted it Rose Parade by Benjamin Moore. It's a nice alternative to baby pink, and very fun and girlie. The room feels a little less babyish now, right? Peyton is always reminding me that she's *not a baby anymore* and that she will be *5* soon.


some fun paper for her frames:




My mom just gave me this settee and it's perfect for Peyton's room, once I find the right fabric.


The final project in this room: the closet doors


These plain doors will look so much better with a pink and white pattern. Cutting Edge Stencils has the best designs and they are pretty reasonable too.







1 comment:

  1. I love her room :) Love the Photos of you guys with her..but above all else..I CAN NOT believe she is going to be 5!! WHAT! Her room looks for sure like a big girl room, and stencils will look great ;) let me know how it goes, I have wanted to, but am afraid!

    ReplyDelete