his and hers

In the new house we {finally!} have his and hers closets in our master bedroom. They are on the small side... but we don't have to share anymore. It's kinda been life changing.


It has me thinking about taking it a step further with his and hers studio spaces. Nothing fancy, just an area for our computer, my craftiness and painting, and his fly tying and homebrewing. It's hard to find time to be creative unless you have a little space where you can just jump right into a project.

via Casa Sugar





crisp white+ green trellis shades= studio perfection

I spy Ikea file cabinets.
via Apartment Therapy

How cute is this desk area? Maybe my little Peyton will get a space like this for homework in a few years.


And for those in a mild climate, wouldn't a craft *shed* be fun? 
via feather and nest
This one is more my speed:


It reminds me of this house that I fell in love with while on vacation in Healdsburg, California. Looove. {This was in February... can you imagine what it looks like in the summer?}




via feather and nest

via tiger sheds
*  *  *
Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. wowza - i love the outdoor shed ideas!

    http://www.etsystalkers.com/
    http://pintereststalkers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the moss covered one. Julie- I just started following your Pinterest stalkers blog... love it!

      Delete