Living Room reveal

We had dinner at my sister's house over the weekend so we had a chance to check out our most recently completed project... her Living Room. Here's what it looks like after a few trips to the Pottery Barn/ West Elm outlet and a few other places. You like?


You *must* check out Paper Source when you get a chance. They {finally} opened up a store nearby in Birmingham and I'm hooked. My sister and I couldn't decide which paper to buy...
marbleized, wood grain, maps, retro bikes... all equally amazing.

Peyton was *such* a good helper while we were laying out the frames on the floor.





We enlisted the help of my brother-in-law once we were ready to hang the frames.


Here's a close-up. Frames a la Ikea. We framed a little map of Italy including Monte Cassinowhere our family is from.



*        *        *


No comments:

Post a Comment