Modern Woodsy

I would describe our house as modern woodsy. {I like things more clean lined and the hubby likes rustic- think hunting lodge so our house ends up somewhere in the middle.} 

Mid Century Modern architecture merges modern and woodsy perfectly. I guess I prefer the flip- flop of that; a rustic old home with modern and vintage furnishings.







My husband and I might end up with something like this as a compromise someday. Lol. 


We checked out this location for a friend's wedding in Northport on the Leelanau Penninsula. Do you ever go somewhere like a restaurant or bar and feel like it totally captures the aesthetic of what you want for your house? Well the whole Penninsula is gorgeous but Willowbrook Mill is modern farmhouse perfection. Oh, wow do I love the  details!









Looved it. Enjoy your weekend.

*   *   *   *




No comments:

Post a Comment