See ya later stripes

So, I love the t.v. show Modern Family but it's always a little reminder that I have the same curtains.... and I don't really like them. {sorry Claire, lol} They came with the house and they are beautiful, just *way* too traditional for us.



My hubby is out of town so I thought it would be the perfect time to tackle the office curtain situation. {Here is my office so far} I didn't want to wait for fabric so luckily there were a few great options in stock. I ended up with this Waverly pattern. 


 It took a total of 40 minutes to make these the no- sew way. Scroll to the bottom of this post for some tips on how to fake a pinch pleat with curtain clips. 

The finished product:
Now I just need to paint the walls. Someday.


Before {durning our walk through with the realtor}

**Don't forget to check out the new issue of House of Fifty. It's a good one, as always.**


No comments:

Post a Comment