Our trip to Fripp

I'm still unpacking from our vacation to Savannah and Fripp Island and I have that kid-in-a-candy-store feeling about all the goodies I bought. {more on that later.} Our drive was 14 hours and our friends brought walkie talkies so that made the drive a little easier.

We rented this cute Sunshine House with friends.


... so this was our backyard for a week. Love.






The girls made all of us t-shirts... so cute!



I'm not exactly friends with this guy, but I took his picture anyway.

There was lots of time for shelling.



We went shelling one night when low tide was at midnight. We wandered the beach with flashlights, and of course the guys couldn't resist sneaking up and scaring us. 





We are all a bunch of foodies, so we cooked a ton of fresh seafood everyday.
vacations = good food, right?




*   *   *   *   *  




No comments:

Post a Comment